[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Here is a great Article reposted from imore.com . This should help you get up and going with your iPad Wi-Fi + cellular model to get started using GigSky data. If you have iPad with Apple SIM you can add a GigSky data plan right on the device. No Apple SIM? No problem, just add a GigSky Data SIM and the GigSky iOS app.
Welcome to your new iPad! Here’s how to set it up and get started with it!
Whether you’ve just bought a new 9.7-inch iPad Pro, its bigger 12.9-inch cousin, or one of the iPads Air or Mini, the first thing you want to do is get it set up so you can get started using it!
That includes going through the initial “Hello!” set up, adding any additional accounts you might have like Google or Microsoft, making sure iMessage and FaceTime are up and running so you can connect to your friends and family, Siri and Touch ID are working so everything is as convenient as possible, your apps and games are downloaded so you can get on Snapchat and Skype, and more.
If this is your first time, and all of that sounds like a bunch of technobabble, don’t worry. We’ll walk you through all of it and get you up and enjoying your new iPad in no time!
Even if you’ve never owned an iPad — or iPhone! — before, don’t worry. Apple’s made it really easy to get started, and we’re here to walk you through all of it!
- How to set up your new iPad
- How to transfer data from your old iPad to your new iPad
- How to set up mail, contacts, and calendars on iPad
- Ultimate guide to using iMessage for iPad
- Ultimate guide to using FaceTime on your iPad
- Ultimate guide to using Camera on iPad
- Ultimate guide to using Notes for iPad
- How to download apps and games onto your new iPad