Listen to Humble & Fred Radio Show (“Contest”)
from 7:00a.m on May 14, 2018 EDT to Midnight on August 13, 2018 EDT (“Contest Period”)
GigSky Limited (“GigSky”)
- HOW TO ENTER
- No purchase required. To enter the Contest, viewers must listen to Humble & Fred Radio Show (via Radio.com, SiriusXM, or their podcast), that airs weekday mornings between 7am to 9am and 10am to Noon during the Contest Period.
- Submit your travel story and where and when your next trip is happening, along with “why you would be a great Ambassador for GigSky as well as a fabulous guest on the Humble & Fred Show?”, including your name and email address, at 1) https://www.gigsky.com/gigsky-ambassador/ or 2) email the same information to email@example.com.
- To be valid your entry must be received by 5:00p.m. EDT on Friday of each week during the Contest Period.
- Limit of one entry per person per week. If you attempt or are suspected of attempting to enter more than once per week or use robotic, automatic, programmed or any entry methods not authorized by these rules, it shall be deemed as tampering and will void your entries.
- Contest is open to all residents of Canada, except for the residents of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their respective province or territory of residence at the Contest opening date. For any contestant who has not reached the age of majority, parent or guardian consent is necessary to enter the Contest. Where appropriate, the terms “contestant” and “winner” mean parent or guardian of that person.
- Employees of GigSky and Humble & Fred Show, as well as such employees’ immediate family (father/mother, brother/sister, son/daughter) or persons living under the same roof are not eligible to enter this Contest.
- PROCEDURE FOR AWARDING PRIZES
- Each week during the Contest Period, a travel story will be selected by GigSky and Humble & Fred Show from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first selected contestant to correctly answer the mandatory mathematical skill-testing question shall be declared the winner, subject to meeting all the conditions described in these rules.
- The winner will be announced on the Humble & Fred Show each Monday and will also be contacted by e-mail during the week following the entry. The winner should claim his/her prize as instructed by GigSky by no later than five (5) days after the Monday that the winner is announced. If a winner cannot be reached before the following Monday after the first attempt of contact, incorrectly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return the required release form, the prize shall be forfeited and GigSky has the right, at its sole discretion, to select another winner before the following Monday’s next announcement.
- DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S)
- Each weekly winner will receive one (1) GigSky Mobile Hotspot and one (1) GigSky Data Plans valued at $50 USD. The actual amount of data will depend on the country it is used in.
- The total approximate retail value of the prize is $249.99 USD.
- GENERAL RULES
- To be declared a winner, the selected contestant must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing
- Each winner shall give a release declaring their eligibility as stipulated in Section 2 of these rules; agreeing that their name, image and/or voice may be used for advertising purposes related to this Contest free of charge; and releasing GigSky and Humble & Fred Show as well as its respective directors, officers and employees (the “Contest Parties”) from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this Contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged or refunded for an amount of money, sold or transferred. No substitutions will be allowed. Any unused portion of a prize will be
- If the prize cannot be awarded as described in these rules, GigSky reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value, as determined in its sole
- Refusal to accept the prize releases the Contest Parties from any obligation toward the
- If a contestant makes any false statement, (s)he will be automatically disqualified from the
- The Contest Parties assume no liability for any loss, damage or injury, including without limitation: (i) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late, destroyed, illegible or incomplete entries; (ii) loss, theft or damage to software or computer or telephone data, including any breach of privacy; (iii) fraudulent calls; (iv) inability of any person to participate in the Contest for any reason including mistaken addresses on mail or e-mail; technical, computer or telephone malfunctions or other problems with computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software; congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination of the foregoing; (v) damage to any person’s computer, including as a result of playing or downloading any material relating to the Contest; (vi) any delay or inability to act resulting from an event or situation beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to administer this Contest; or (vii) prizes that are lost, damaged or misdirected during shipping.
- GigSky reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, GigSky reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal
- If the identity of a contestant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the contestant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected contestant may be required to provide proof that (s)he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, using any robotic, automatic programmed method that artificially increases the odds of winning or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by GigSky. GigSky and Humble & Fred Show are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this
- GigSky reserves the right to amend the Contest rules or to terminate the Contest at any time without any liability to any contestant. Any amendments to these Contest rules will be posted on https://www.gigsky.com/gigsky-ambassador/.
- By entering, you agree to abide by the Contest rules and the decisions of GigSky, which decisions are final and binding on all
- Contest rules are available on https://www.gigsky.com/gigsky-ambassador.