Make the Most of These 2023 Affordable Travel Opportunities
With international borders open, and COVID-19 travel restrictions easing – travel fanatics like us can finally start thinking about long overdue vacations, and make the most of affordable travel in 2023. From Europe, Asia, USA, and Africa, affordable travel is more accessible than ever; with different locations offering a low combined rate per day for accommodation, food, and transportation.
Finding affordable travel opportunities and cheap destinations to travel to this year does depend on travelers’ locations, where they are traveling to and from, whether the country of choice is open to travelers, as well as the way of travel. However, we’ve provided a general outline of the most affordable places to travel to now, and during the rest of 2023.
Affordable Travel: Asia
Asia offers a multitude of affordable opportunities rich in culture and diversity. Asia’s cheapest countries include Vietnam, Nepal, Thailand, Laos, Philippines, Indonesia, and Cambodia.
- Visit Laos and only spend on average $30 per day
- Vietnam offers the perfect vacation for only $30 per day
- On average, for $25 per day you can holiday in Cambodia
- Northern Thailand only costs about $30 per day
- Indonesia holidays can be enjoyed at $30 per day
- The Philippines only costs $35 per day for travelers
- Malaysia, like other cheap locations in Asia, costs around $35 per day
- India can be enjoyed for only $20 per day
Affordable Travel: Europe
The Baltic states, Georgia, Ukraine, Turkey, and Romania are some of the cheapest countries in Europe to travel to with the most breathtaking views. Low budget holidays and affordable travel options include an average daily rate of:
- Romania - $33 per day
- Georgia - $30 per day
- Greece - $40 per day
- Czech Republic - $40 per day
- Poland - $40 per day
Affordable Travel: Americas And Africa
Affordable travel options in the Americas include trips to places like U.S. National Parks, Mexico, Guatemala, Cuba, Brazil, and Bolivia, chocked full of exploration.
- Travel to Mexico and only spend about $40/day
- Enjoy traveling in Colombia and only spend on average $35 per day
- Visit Arizona & Utah and spend an average of $45 per day
Traveling to cultural hubs in Africa such as Cape Verde, South Africa and Morocco will see travelers only spending $40 per day in South Africa and $42 per day in Namibia.
For more travel news, ideas and inspiration, head to our blog. If you want to save big on data roaming while traveling, check out the GigSky app here.