ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
USE OF GIGSKY SERVICE, INCLUDING GEM, IS SUBJECT TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Customer and GigSky.
Non-compliance with our policy, or terms or policies of our Affiliates, may result in suspension or termination of GigSky Service.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to misuse GigSky Service:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (i.e.: not exclusively, allowing Customer End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- To alter, disable, interfere with, or circumvent any aspect of GigSky Service, including but not limited to security features of GigSky Service.
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (i.e.: this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to interfere with the use of GigSky Service, or the equipment used to provide GigSky Service, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of GigSky Service;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to abuse GigSky Service, or any interfaces provided with GigSky Services, to access any other GigSky product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other GigSky product or service.
Last updated: 25 May 2018