How to successfully apply for a visa before traveling abroad
It's no secret that traveling can be stressful. There are so many things to think about when you're on the go, and it's hard to take care of everything without forgetting something. Planning early can ease the process of preparing to travel abroad and getting a visa approved well before your travel date.
A visa is a document that allows a foreign national to enter a country for a temporary stay, usually for business or tourism purposes. Evisa is an electronic equivalent of a visa - an electronic visa, which can be applied for completely online. If you're planning a trip, one of the first things you need to do is get your e-Visa online.
Successful submitting an electronic visa application can depend on selecting a highly experienced visa services provider. Evisa Express is a company that has been on the market since 2016 and is now an expert in handling entry permits and travel visas to most countries worldwide. Travel to Africa, Middle East, Asia, Europe, USA, Australia, India, Madagascar, Zanzibar, or any other destination from dozens available. You can make your traveling experience effortless using electronic visas - without the hassle of traveling to a consulate or embassy.
We will discuss what documents you should prepare to submit a visa application that will get positively approved quickly and how to complete the process of applying online on Evisa Express effectively.
e-Visa requirements: how to prepare beforehand?
e-Visa requirements are usually simple and consist of just a few simple steps. The application process can be completed online using any working device with an internet connection in the comfort of your home.
Make sure that you have the following:
- an active email address - your approved electronic visa will be sent here once your application has been processed
- a valid passport for a minimum of 6 months from the planned date of entering the destination country
- a credit/debit card, PayPal account, or access to any other form of online payment to cover the visa fees
Some countries require providing additional supporting documents; however, the traveler’s valid passport is usually enough to submit a successful application online.
Ready to start your next adventure? Get an electronic travel visa
Guide to the online application process
The typical visa application process looks like this:
1. On evisa.express select your destination and enter all the data you are asked for and check thoroughly if all the details are correct.
2. Cover the e-Visa fee that may vary depending on the selected e-Visa type as well as your intended destinations. Sometimes, it is also the citizenship of a traveler that determines the electronic visa fee.
3. Go to your email inbox and check if the confirmation number was delivered there. Without it, you won’t be able to track the progress of your visa application.
Once approved, your visa permit will be also delivered to the same email address that you provided in an online form. Download it and save it on your mobile phone or tablet before traveling.
Note that in many cases you may need to print out your visa and bring it with you on your trip.
What information do I need to provide in the application form?
In addition to a valid passport you will need to provide the following details in the visa application form:
- Applicant’s name and surname
- Basic travel details including the date
- Passport details
- E-mail address where you want the e-Visa delivered
- Date of birth
- Purpose of travel
It’s as quick and simple as that - the e-Visa application form only requires necessary information about the traveler and the travel plans.
How e-Visa can make your traveling experience better?
The benefits of traveling with an e-Visa are vast. From avoiding long queues at the consulate to having access to fast-tracked entry into many places across the world, the e-Visa experience gives you more time to do the things you love most.
You can also get your e-Visa instantly sent back to you anywhere you're located in the world by email. With just a few clicks you can have your travel plans underway.
e-Visas have opened up international travel opportunities for more people. If you are planning on traveling soon, make sure to take advantage of e-Visas.
Make your traveling easier and see the world with an electronic visa - apply online, receive your visa in your inbox, and start a new adventure today. Get an electronic travel visa (e-Visa)
Before you go, don't forget to use GigSky to stay connected in more than 190+ countries when you travel for business or for pleasure. We have our boldest Summer Deals! Download the GigSky app today on the App Store or Google Play.